NCAA basketball action on Sunday includes the Northwestern Wildcats taking on the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Northwestern vs Minnesota Point Spread
Northwestern is a 7.5-point favorite against Minnesota. Northwestern is -110 to cover the spread, and Minnesota is -110.
Northwestern vs Minnesota Over/Under
A combined point total of 137.5 has been set for Northwestern-Minnesota on March 6, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Northwestern vs Minnesota Moneyline
Minnesota is a +260 underdog on the moneyline, while Northwestern is a -330 favorite.
Northwestern vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Northwestern wins (79.4%)
Northwestern vs Minnesota Betting Trends
- Northwestern is 13-15-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Wildcats are 5-4 as 7-point favorites or more.
- There have been 16 Northwestern games (out of 28) that went over the total this year.
- Minnesota's record against the spread is 13-15-0.
- Against the spread as 7-point underdogs or greater, the Golden Gophers are 5-7.
- This year, 17 of Minnesota's 28 games have hit the over.
Northwestern vs Minnesota Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Northwestern: (-330) | Minnesota: (+260)
- Spread: Northwestern: -7.5 (-110) | Minnesota: +7.5 (-110)
- Total: 137.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!