Northwestern vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
No. 19 Northwestern Wildcats (6-2, 3-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 16 Michigan Wolverines (8-0, 3-0 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Northwestern vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (+370) | MICH: (-480)
Spread: NW +8.5 (-102) | MICH: -8.5 (-120)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NW: (51%) | MICH: (49%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NW: (+10000) | MICH: (+4000)
Northwestern vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northwestern vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Northwestern, 79-54, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 12, 2020.
- Michigan is 86-39 all-time in 125 head-to-head games against Northwestern.
- Northwestern is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Michigan's last five games against Northwestern.
- Northwestern lost to Iowa, 87-72, in its most recent game on Dec. 29, 2020.
- Michigan defeated Maryland, 84-73, in its most recent game on Dec. 31, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.