Northwestern vs Indiana Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10
By Dan Israeli
Northwestern vs Indiana Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Northwestern Wildcats (1-6, 0-5 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (6-2, 3-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Bloomington, IN
Northwestern vs Indiana State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (+260) | IND: (-340)
Spread: NW: +8 (-105) | IND: -8 (-115)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NW: 36% | IND: 64%
Northwestern vs Indiana Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Northwestern defeated Indiana, 24-14, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 22, 2016.
- Northwestern is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- Northwestern is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- Northwestern lost to Iowa, 20-0, at home in Week 9.
- Indiana defeated Nebraska, 38-31, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.