Northwestern State vs LSU Basketball Game Info
Northwestern State Demons (2-8, 0-5 Away) vs. No. 19 LSU Tigers (9-0, 6-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Pete Maravich Assembly Center — Baton Rouge, LA
Northwestern State vs LSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NWST: (+4000) | LSU: (-30000)
Spread: NWST: +35 (-115) | LSU: -35 (-105)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NWST: (N/A) | LSU: (+5500)
Northwestern State vs LSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: LSU Tigers win (99.4%)
Northwestern State vs LSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- LSU is 11-0 in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northwestern State.
- LSU defeated Northwestern State, 109-59, in their last meeting on Dec. 8, 2019.
- Northwestern State is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- LSU is 9-0 ATS in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Northwestern State's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of LSU's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.