Northwestern State vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
Northwestern State Demons (1-8, 0-6 Away) vs. No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (5-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: McCarthey Athletic Center – Spokane, WA
Northwestern State vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NWST: (N/A) | GONZ: (N/A)
Spread: NWST: N/A (-) | GONZ: N/A (-)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NWST: (N/A) | GONZ: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NWST: (N/A) | GONZ: (+350)
Northwestern State vs Gonzaga Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northwestern State: 1.5%
Northwestern State vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated Northwestern State, 95-57, at home in the only head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 21, 2020.
- Northwestern State is 0-3 straight up in its last three games.
- Gonzaga is 2-4 against the spread in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Gonzaga's last 18 home games.
- Northwestern State lost to then-No. 1 Gonzaga, 95-57, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
- Then-No. 1 Gonzaga defeated Northwestern State, 95-57, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.