Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Northwestern Wildcats and Illinois Fighting Illini.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Northwestern vs Illinois Point Spread
The Illini are 6.5-point home favorites against the Wildcats. Illinois is -110 to cover the spread, while Northwestern is -110 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
Northwestern vs Illinois Over/Under
The over/under for the Northwestern vs Illinois Week 13 college football matchup is set at 44.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Northwestern vs Illinois Moneyline
The Wildcats vs Illini moneyline has Illinois as a -265 favorite, while Northwestern is the +210 underdog on the road.
Northwestern vs Illinois Betting Trends
- Illinois is 55-54-5 all-time in 114 head-to-head games against Northwestern.
- Northwestern defeated Illinois, 28-10, in their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Northwestern is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Northwestern's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Illinois' last nine games.
- Illinois is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games against Northwestern.
Northwestern vs Illinois Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Illinois Fighting Illini win (80.2%)
Northwestern vs Illinois Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NU: (+210) | ILL: (-265)
Spread: NU: +6.5 (-110) | ILL:-6.5 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.