Northwestern vs Illinois Game Info
The 113th Land of Lincoln Trophy Game
Northwestern Wildcats (2-9, 0-8 Big Ten) vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (6-5, 4-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Champaign, IL
Northwestern vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (+190) | ILL: (-240)
Spread: NW: +6 (-110) | ILL: -6 (-110)
Total: 39 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NW: 21% | ILL: 79%
Land of Lincoln Trophy Game All-Time Series Record
- Saturday's meeting between Northwestern and Illinois will mark the 113th Land of Lincoln Trophy rivalry game.
- Illinois leads the all-time Land of Lincoln Trophy series with a 55-52-5 (W-L-D) record against Northwestern.
- Illinois is 26-22-2 in the 50 all-time Land of Lincoln Trophy matchups with Northwestern at home in Champaign.
- All of three of the Land of Lincoln Trophy matchups that took place outside of Evanston and Champaign were played in Chicago.
- The first Land of Lincoln Trophy rivalry game, then known as the Sweet Sioux Tomahawk rivalry game, took place in Champaign in 1892.
Memorial Stadium Capacity
- Memorial Stadium's seating capacity is 60,670.
Northwestern vs Illinois Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Northwestern defeated Illinois, 24-16, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 24, 2018.
- Northwestern is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Northwestern is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Northwestern lost to then-No. 10 Minnesota, 38-22, at home in Week 13.
- Illinois lost to then-No. 17 Iowa, 19-10, on the road in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.