Northern Kentucky vs Milwaukee Spread, Line, Odds, Prediction, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
By Zach Brunner
Northern Kentucky vs Milwaukee Basketball Game Info
Northern Kentucky Norse (9-8, 7-5 Horizon) vs. Milwaukee Panthers (7-6, 6-5 Horizon)
Date: Friday, Feb. 5, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena – Milwaukee, WI
Northern Kentucky vs Milwaukee Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NKU: (-102) | MILW: (-116)
Spread: NKU: +1.5 (-118) | MILW: -1.5 (-104)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NKU: (21%) | MILW: (79%)
Northern Kentucky vs Milwaukee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northern Kentucky: 33.9%
Northern Kentucky vs Milwaukee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northern Kentucky defeated Milwaukee, 65-56, in the most recent head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 2, 2020.
- Northern Kentucky is 9-3 in its 12 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Milwaukee.
- Northern Kentucky is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Milwaukee.
- Northern Kentucky defeated UIC, 69-67, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Milwaukee defeated IUPUI, 83-76, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!