UNI vs Iowa State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Northern Iowa (UNI) Panthers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 21 Iowa State Cyclones (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Jack Trice Stadium – Ames, IA
UNI vs Iowa State Betting Odds
As of publication, only the point spread and total was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNI: (N/A) | ISU: (N/A)
Spread: UNI: +19.5 (-110) | ISU: -19.5 (-110)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UNI: 48% | ISU: 52%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UNI: (N/A) | ISU: (+20000)
UNI vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa State defeated Northern Iowa, 42-24, at home in Ames, Iowa, in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Sept 2, 2017.
- Iowa State is 3-2 in its last six head-to-head matchups against Northern Iowa.
- Northern Iowa is 3-7 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Iowa State is 22-6-3 (W-L-D) in its 31 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Northern Iowa.
- Northern Iowa finished the 2018 season with an 7-6 overall record and 7-5 FCS record.
- Iowa State finished the 2018 season with an 8-5 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.