Northern Iowa vs Saint Louis Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for NIT Tournament Round 1 Game
Northern Iowa vs Saint Louis Basketball Game Info
2022 NIT Tournament — First Round
Northern Iowa Panthers (19-11, 8-4 Away) vs. Saint Louis Billikens (23-11, 14-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Chaifetz Arena — Saint Louis, MO
Northern Iowa vs Saint Louis Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNI: (+150) | SLU: (-182)
Spread: UNI: +4 (-110) | SLU: -4 (-110)
Total: 149 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NIT Championship: UNI: (+4200) | SLU: (+3500)
Northern Iowa vs Saint Louis Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Saint Louis Billikens win (82.9%)
Northern Iowa vs Saint Louis Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Saint Louis is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Northern Iowa.
- Northern Iowa defeated Saint Louis, 76-66, in their last meeting on Feb. 5, 1992.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Northern Iowa's last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Saint Louis' last eight games.
- Northern Iowa is 3-9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games played on a Wednesday.
- Saint Louis is 4-1 ATS in its last five games played in March.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.