Northern Illinois vs Buffalo Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Northern Illinois Huskies (7-3, 5-1 MAC) vs. Buffalo Bulls (4-6, 2-4 MAC)
Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: UB Stadium – Buffalo, NY
Northern Illinois vs Buffalo Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NIU: (-122) | BUFF: (+100)
Spread: NIU: -1.5 (-110) | BUFF: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Northern Illinois vs Buffalo Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Northern Illinois wins (62.6%)
Northern Illinois vs Buffalo Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Northern Illinois is 12-2 in 14 all-time head-to-head matchups against Buffalo.
- Buffalo defeated Northern Illinois, 49-30, in their last meeting on Nov. 4, 2020.
- Northern Illinois is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Buffalo.
- Buffalo is 1-5-1 ATS in its last seven games this season.
- Northern Illinois is 5-0 straight up in its last five road games against Buffalo.
- Buffalo is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games against MAC opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.