Northeastern vs Hofstra Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Northeastern vs Hofstra Basketball Game Info
Northeastern Huskies (3-5, 2-0 CAA) vs. Hofstra Pride (6-3, 2-0 CAA)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Center – Hempstead, NY
Northeastern vs Hofstra Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEU: (+168) | HOF: (-200)
Spread: NEU: +4.5 (-112) | HOF: -4.5 (-108)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEU: (23%) | HOF: (77%)
Northeastern vs Hofstra Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northeastern vs Hofstra Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Hofstra defeated Northeastern, 70-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 10, 2020.
- Hofstra is 26-22 all-time in 48 head-to-head games against Northeastern.
- Hofstra is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Northeastern.
- Northeastern is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Hofstra's last nine games against Northeastern.
- Northeastern defeated Elon, 66-58, in its most recent game on Jan. 3, 2021.
- Hofstra defeated William & Mary, 82-73, in its most recent game on Jan. 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.