North Texas vs SMU Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
North Texas Mean Green (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. SMU Mustangs (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Gerald J. Ford Stadium – Dallas, TX
North Texas vs SMU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNT: (+1120) | SMU: (-3000)
Spread: UNT: +21.5 (-118) | SMU: -21.5 (-104)
Total: 72.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNT: (N/A) | SMU: (N/A)
North Texas vs SMU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: North Texas: (4.2%) | SMU: (95.8%)
North Texas vs SMU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- SMU is 33-6-1 straight up in 40 head-to-head matchups against North Texas.
- SMU defeated North Texas, 65-35, in their last meeting on Sept. 19, 2020.
- North Texas is 1-7 straight up in its last eight road games.
- SMU is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of North Texas' last nine games against SMU.
- SMU is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against North Texas.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.