North Texas vs MTSU Basketball Game Info
North Texas Mean Green (14-9, 8-2 C-USA) vs. Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (6-17, 2-8 C-USA)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Murphy Athletic Center – Murfreesboro, TN
North Texas vs MTSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNT: (-360) | MTSU: (+275)
Spread: UNT: -7.5 (-110) | MTSU: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 134 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNT: 90% | MTSU: 10%
North Texas vs MTSU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Texas: 81.2%
Middle Tennessee: 18.8%
North Texas vs MTSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- North Texas defeated Middle Tennessee, 70-53, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 26, 2019.
- Middle Tennessee is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with North Texas.
- Middle Tennessee is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with North Texas.
- North Texas is 13-2-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
- Middle Tennessee is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- North Texas lost to Rice, 84-75, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Middle Tennessee defeated UTSA, 83-80, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.