Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the North Texas Mean Green and Rice Owls.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
North Texas vs Rice Point Spread
The Owls are 2.5-point home favorites against the Mean Green. Rice is -106 to cover the spread, while North Texas is -114 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
North Texas vs Rice Over/Under
The over/under for the North Texas vs Rice Week 9 college football matchup is set at 56.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
North Texas vs Rice Moneyline
The Mean Green vs Owls moneyline has Rice as a -132 favorite, while North Texas is the +108 underdog on the road.
North Texas vs Rice Betting Trends
- North Texas is 5-5 in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against Rice.
- North Texas defeated Rice, 27-17, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in four of North Texas' last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Rice's last six games against C-USA opponents.
- North Texas is 7-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games.
- Rice is 6-4 ATS in its last 10 games against North Texas.
North Texas vs Rice Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rice wins (63.1%)
North Texas vs Rice Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNT: (+108) | RICE: (-132)
Spread: UNT: +2.5 (-114) | RICE: -2.5 (-106)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.