UNC vs Virginia Tech Basketball Game Info
North Carolina Tar Heels (8-9, 1-5 ACC) vs. Virginia Tech Hokies (13-5, 4-3 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Cassell Coliseum – Blacksburg, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
UNC vs Virginia Tech Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (+230) | VT: (-290)
Spread: UNC: +6.5 (-110) | VT: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 139 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: 19% | VT: 81%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+8000) | VT: (+23000)
UNC vs Virginia Tech Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Carolina: 21.8%
Virginia Tech: 78.2%
UNC vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- North Carolina defeated Virginia Tech, 103-82, in the most recent meeting, on Jan. 21, 2019.
- North Carolina is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Virginia Tech.
- North Carolina is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Virginia Tech.
- North Carolina is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Virginia Tech's last 10 games.
- North Carolina lost to Pittsburgh, 66-52, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Virginia Tech lost to Syracuse, 71-69, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.