North Carolina vs Virginia Tech Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8
North Carolina vs Virginia Tech Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
North Carolina Tar Heels (3-3, 2-1 ACC) vs. Virginia Tech Hokies (4-2, 1-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Lane Stadium – Blacksburg, VA
Coverage: ACC Network Extra (ACCNX)
North Carolina vs Virginia Tech Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-170) | VT: (+145)
Spread: UNC: -3.5 (-110) | VT: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 57 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UNC: 66% | VT: 34%
North Carolina vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech defeated North Carolina, 22-19, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 13, 2018.
- Virginia Tech is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with North Carolina.
- Virginia Tech is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with North Carolina.
- North Carolina was on bye in Week 7, but the Tar Heels defeated Georgia Tech, 38-22, on the road in Week 6.
- Virginia Tech defeated Rhode Island, 34-17, at home in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.