Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the North Carolina Tar Heels and No. 20 NC State Wolfpack.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
North Carolina vs NC State Point Spread
The Wolfpack are 6.5-point home favorites against the Tar Heels. NC State is -106 to cover the spread, while North Carolina is -114 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
North Carolina vs NC State Over/Under
The over/under for the North Carolina vs NC State Week 13 college football matchup is set at 62.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
North Carolina vs NC State Moneyline
The Tar Heels vs Wolfpack moneyline has NC State as a -260 favorite, while North Carolina is the +205 underdog on the road.
North Carolina vs NC State Betting Trends
- North Carolina is 68-36-6 straight up in 110 all-time head-to-head matchups against NC State.
- North Carolina defeated NC State, 48-21, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- North Carolina is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of North Carolina's last five games against NC State.
- NC State is 9-0 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of NC State's last nine games.
North Carolina vs NC State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: NC State wins (82.3%)
North Carolina vs NC State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (+205) | NCST: (-260)
Spread: UNC: +6.5 (-114) | NCST: -6.5 (-106)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.