North Carolina vs Miami Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 18 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
On Tuesday in college basketball, the North Carolina Tar Heels are playing the Miami Hurricanes.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
North Carolina vs Miami Point Spread
North Carolina is a 2.5-point favorite against Miami. North Carolina is -114 to cover the spread, and Miami is -106.
North Carolina vs Miami Over/Under
A total of 155.5 points has been set for the North Carolina-Miami matchup on January 18, with the over available at -102 and the under at -120.
North Carolina vs Miami Moneyline
Miami is a +120 underdog on the moneyline, while North Carolina is a -144 favorite.
North Carolina vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: North Carolina Tar Heels win (60.4%)
North Carolina vs Miami Betting Trends
- North Carolina's record against the spread (ATS) is 9-6-0.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Tar Heels are 6-4.
- North Carolina has played 16 games this season, and eight of them have gone over the total.
- Miami is 7-9-1 against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Hurricanes are 3-1.
- There have been 11 Miami games (out of 17) that hit the over this season.
North Carolina vs Miami Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: North Carolina: (-144) | Miami: (+120)
- Spread: North Carolina: -2.5 (-114) | Miami: +2.5 (-106)
- Total: 155.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!