North Carolina vs Florida State Game Info
College Football Week 7
No. 5 North Carolina Tar Heels (3-0, 3-0 ACC) vs. Florida State Seminoles (1-3, 0-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Doak Campbell Stadium – Tallahassee, FL
North Carolina vs Florida State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-520) | FSU: (+370)
Spread: UNC: -13.5 (-112) | FSU: +13.5 (-108)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (80%) | FSU: (20%)
North Carolina vs Florida State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: UNC: (75.0%) | FSU: (25.0%)
North Carolina vs Florida State Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- Florida state is 15-3-1 all-time against North Carolina in 19 games, but the Tar Heels won the most recent matchup, 37-35, on the road on Oct. 1, 2016.
- North Carolina is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of North Carolina's last six games.
- Florida State is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Florida State's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.