North Carolina vs UNLV Spread, Line, Odds, Prediction, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
UNC vs UNLV Basketball Game Info
No. 16 North Carolina Tar Heels (1-0) vs. UNLV Rebels (0-1)
Date: Monday, Nov. 30, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Harrah's Cherokee Center – Asheville, NC
UNC vs UNLV Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-1200) | UNLV: (+750)
Spread: UNC: -12.5 (-110) | UNLV: +12.5 (-110)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (68%) | UNLV: (32%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+2800) | UNLV: (+15000)
UNC vs UNLV Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UNC vs UNLV Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UNC is 4-1 in its five all-time, head-to-head matchups with UNLV.
- UNC defeated UNLV, 79-73, at home in the most recent matchup on Dec. 29, 2012.
- UNC is 1-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- UNLV is 0-1 ATS this season.
- UNC defeated Charleston, 79-60, on a neutral floor in its most recent game on Nov. 25, 2020.
- UNLV lost to Montana State, 91-78, on a neutral floor in its most recent game on Nov. 25, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!