North Carolina State vs Kentucky 2020 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Game Info
TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Game
No. 23 North Carolina State Wolfpack (8-3) vs. Kentucky Wildcats (4-6)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 2, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: TIAA Bank Field – Jacksonville, FL
North Carolina State vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (+122) | KEN: (-150)
Spread: NCST: +2.5 (+100) | KEN: -2.5 (-120)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (N/A) | KEN: (N/A)
North Carolina State vs Kentucky Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: North Carolina State: (42.6%) | Kentucky: (57.4%)
North Carolina State vs Kentucky Strength of Schedule
- North Carolina State went 0-2 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- Kentucky went 0-3 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
North Carolina State vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- North Carolina State is 1-1 all-time in two games against Kentucky, but the Wildcats won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 27-1, on Oct. 31, 1970.
- North Carolina State is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Kentucky is 15-4 straight up in its last 19 games as a favorite.
- North Carolina State defeated Georgia Tech, 23-13, in its most recent game on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Kentucky defeated South Carolina, 41-18, in its most recent game on Dec. 5, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.