North Carolina vs South Carolina Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Duke's Mayo Bowl
North Carolina vs South Carolina Bowl Game Info
2021 College Football Duke's Mayo Bowl
North Carolina Tar Heels (6-6) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (6-6)
Date: Thursday, December 30, 2021
Time: 11:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
North Carolina vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-370) | SC: (+280)
Spread: UNC: -9.5 (-110) | SC: +9.5 (-110)
Total: 59 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
North Carolina vs South Carolina Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire and will be updated when available.
North Carolina vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- North Carolina is 33-19-4 in 56 all-time head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- North Carolina defeated South Carolina, 24-20, in their last meeting on Aug. 31, 2018.
- The total has hit the over in four of North Carolina's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of South Carolina's last 12 games.
- North Carolina is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- South Carolina is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.