NCAA college football's 2021 bowl season includes a Duke's Mayo Bowl showdown between the North Carolina Tar Heels and South Carolina Gamecocks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
North Carolina vs South Carolina Point Spread
The Tar Heels are 9.5-point favorites against the Gamecocks. North Carolina is -105 to cover the spread, while South Carolina is -115 to cover as the 9.5-point underdog.
North Carolina vs South Carolina Over/Under
The over/under for the North Carolina vs South Carolina college football matchup is set at 58, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
North Carolina vs South Carolina Moneyline
The Tar Heels vs Gamecocks moneyline has North Carolina as a -340 favorite, while South Carolina is the +260 underdog.
North Carolina vs South Carolina Betting Trends
- North Carolina is 33-19-4 in 56 all-time head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- North Carolina defeated South Carolina, 24-20, in their last meeting on Aug. 31, 2018.
- The total has hit the over in four of North Carolina's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of South Carolina's last 12 games.
- North Carolina is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- South Carolina is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
North Carolina vs South Carolina Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire and will be updated when available.
North Carolina vs South Carolina Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-340) | SC: (+260)
Spread: UNC: -9.5 (-105) | SC: +9.5 (-115)
Total: 58 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.