Cover Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images
Norfolk State vs Colorado Game Info
No. 8 Norfolk State Spartans (22-13, 9-7 Away) vs. No. 4 Colorado Buffaloes (22-12, 14-2 Home)
Date: Monday, March 25, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Location: CU Events Center – Boulder, CO
Norfolk State vs Colorado Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: NORF: (+825) | COLO: (-1350)
Spread: NORF: +14 (-110) | COLO: -14 (-110)
Total: 147 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NORF: 61% | COLO: 39%
Norfolk State vs Colorado Betting Trends & Stats
- Norfolk State is 18-12-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Norfolk State is 10-5-1 ATS on the road this season.
- Colorado is 18-16 ATS this season.
- Colorado is 12-4 ATS at home this season.
Norfolk State vs Colorado Prop Bet
All Norfolk State-Colorado betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Norfolk State) Total Points: Over 66.5 (-115) – The Spartans have averaged 72.3 points per game (PPG) this season, and Norfolk State has scored at least 70 points in nine of its last 10 games. Meanwhile, opponents have scored an average of 67.7 PPG against the Buffaloes' defense on the season.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.