Niagara vs Quinnipiac Basketball Game Info
Niagara Purple Eagles (5-7, 4-6 MAAC) vs. Quinnipiac Bobcats (3-5, 1-3 MAAC)
Date: Friday, Jan. 22, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: People's United Center — Hamden, CT
Niagara vs Quinnipiac Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NIAG: (-108) | QUIN: (-108)
Spread: NIAG: +1.5 (-124) | QUIN: -1.5 (+102)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NIAG: (33%) | QUIN: (67%)
Niagara vs Quinnipiac Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Niagara vs Quinnipiac Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Niagara defeated Quinnipiac, 75-59, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 2, 2020.
- Niagara is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Quinnipiac.
- Quinnipiac is 11-7 in the 18 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Niagara.
- Niagara lost to Manhattan, 58-55, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Quinnipiac defeated Monmouth, 70-63, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!