The ongoing saga between star cornerback Stephon Gilmore and the New England has finally reached its conclusion. Following attempts to trade the former Defensive Player of the Year, the team has decided to release him in favor of cap relief.
Most teams around the team should try to sign the veteran, but some have more cap space to work with than others.
Here's the the NFL teams with the most cap space to sign Gilmore following his release, via Spotrac.
NFL Teams With Most Cap Space
1. Jacksonville Jaguars ($28.8 million)
2. Carolina Panthers ($21.1 million)
3. Denver Broncos ($17.6 million)
4. Philadelphia Eagles ($16.4 million)
5. Baltimore Ravens ($13.0 million)
6. Washington Football Team ($12.6 million)
7. Pittsburgh Steelers ($11.3 million)
8. Cleveland Browns ($11.2 million)
9. Cincinnati Bengals ($11.2 million)
10. Seattle Seahawks ($11.2 million)
11. Tennessee Titans ($10.0 million)
12. Green Bay Packers ($8.8 million)
13. Houston Texans ($8.3 million)
14. New York Jets ($8.1 million)
15. Detroit Lions ($5.6 million)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.