NFL Coach of the Year Odds Leading Into 2021 Season on FanDuel Sportsbook
The NFL Coach of the Year award is one of the most interesting given out every season. It doesn't draw the attention of the MVP or even Rookie of the Year awards, but it has produced some winners at longer odds and it can be a more wide open race.
The 2021 NFL Coach of the Year odds at FanDuel Sportsbook don't reflect the best coaches with the lowest odds, but rather many coaches that can get their team to make significant strides and produce a much better record than recent seasons.
That was the case for 2020 NFL Coach of the Year winner, Kevin Stefanski of the Cleveland Browns. Other recent winners and coaches on the rise with improved teams included Matt Nagy (2018) of the Chicago Bears and Sean McVay (2017) of the Los Angeles Rams. Veteran coach John Harbaugh won in 2019 when QB Lamar Jackson broke out with an MVP season, and a number of veteran coaches won the award from 2005 to 2016.
Many proven coaches are often in the mix, yet it's more difficult for someone like Andy Reid to win with such high expectations every year for the Kansas City Chiefs, even though he does a great job in keeping the team near the top of the league.
As you consider early season Coach of the Year bets, review a team's schedule and anticipate which teams should get off to stronger or slower starts based on strength of schedule and expectations.
As you follow the NFL Coach of the Year odds throughout the season, know the odds change and Stefanski was still at +950 late in the 2020 season with three other coaches more favored to win.
Here's a look at all the NFL Coach of the Year odds available on FanDuel Sportsbook Colorado two months before the season begins.
NFL Coach of the Year Odds 2021
1. Brandon Staley, Los Angeles Chargers (+1200)
2. Brian Flores, Miami Dolphins (+1400)
3. Kyle Shanahan, San Francisco 49ers (+1400)
4. Arthur Smith, Atlanta Falcons (+1400)
5. Sean McVay, Los Angeles Rams (+1700)
6. Sean McDermott, Buffalo Bills (+1700)
7. Frank Reich, Indianapolis Colts (+1700)
8. Sean Payton, New Orleans Saints (+2100)
9. Bill Belichick, New England Patriots (+2100)
10. Ron Rivera, Washington Football Team (+2100)
11. Kevin Stefanski, Cleveland Browns (+2100)
12. John Harbaugh, Baltimore Ravens (+2100)
13. Robert Salah, New York Jets (+2100)
14. Joe Judge, New York Giants (+2500)
15. Vic Fangio, Denver Broncos (+2500)
16. Andy Reid, Kansas City Chiefs (+2500)
17. Mike McCarthy, Dallas Cowboys (+2500)
18. Matt Rhule, Carolina Panthers (+3000)
19. Bruce Arians, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+3000)
20. Mike Zimmer, Minnesota Vikings (+3000)
21. Matt Lafleur, Green Bay Packers (+3300)
22. Zac Taylor, Cincinnati Bengals (+3300)
23. Mike Vrabel, Tennessee Titans (+3800)
24. Urban Meyer, Jacksonville Jaguars (+3800)
25. Dan Campbell, Detroit Lions (+3800)
26. Pete Carroll, Seattle Seahawks (+3800)
27. Matt Nagy, Chicago Bears (+4500)
28. Kliff Kingsbury, Arizona Cardinals (+4500)
29. Jon Gruden, Las Vegas Raiders (+5500)
30. Mike Tomlin, Pittsburgh Steelers (+5500)
31. Nick Sirianni, Philadelphia Eagles (+5500)
32. David Culley, Houston Texans (+7000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!