Guardians vs BattleHawks Game Info
XFL Week 3
New York Guardians (1-1) vs. St. Louis BattleHawks (1-1)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: The Dome at America's Center — St. Louis, MO
Guardians vs BattleHawks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+250) | STL: (-320)
Spread: NYG: +10.5 (-110) | STL: -10.5 (-440)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (+100) I Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYG: 56% | STL: 44%
Odds to Win 2020 XFL Championship: NYG (+1000) | STL (+1000)
Guardians vs BattleHawks Stats
- New York is averaging 11.5 points per game (PPG) (No. 7 in the XFL).
- New York is surrendering 15.0 PPG (No. 2 in the XFL).
- St. Louis is averaging 20.0 PPG (No. 3 in the XFL).
- St. Louis is surrendering 18.5 PPG (No. 4 in the XFL).
- New York lost to the DC Defenders, 27-0, on the road in Week 2.
- St. Louis lost to the Houston Roughnecks, 28-24, on the road in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.