New Mexico vs UTEP Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
New Mexico vs UTEP Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
New Mexico Lobos (2-1, 0-1 Road) vs. UTEP Miners (2-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Bowl – El Paso, TX
New Mexico vs UTEP Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNM: (+100) | UTEP: (-122)
Spread: UNM: +1.5 (-110) | UTEP: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNM: (N/A) | UTEP: (N/A)
New Mexico vs UTEP Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: New Mexico: (51.2%) | UTEP: (48.8%)
New Mexico vs UTEP Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- New Mexico is 35-30-2 in 67 all-time head-to-head matchups against UTEP.
- UTEP defeated New Mexico, 31-24, in their last meeting on Aug. 30, 2014.
- New Mexico is 0-13 straight up in its last 13 road games.
- UTEP is 1-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of New Mexico's last six games against UTEP.
- The total has hit the under in four of UTEP's last five games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.