New Mexico vs Fresno State Basketball Game Info
New Mexico Lobos (5-9, 1-9 Mountain West) vs. Fresno State Bulldogs (5-6, 3-6 Mountain West)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Save Mart Center – Fresno, CA
New Mexico vs Fresno State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NMEX: (+250) | FRES: (-310)
Spread: NMEX: +6.5 (-108) | FRES: -6.5 (-112)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NMEX: (23%) | FRES: (77%)
New Mexico vs Fresno State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
New Mexico: 26.7%
Fresno State: 73.3%
New Mexico vs Fresno State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Fresno State defeated New Mexico, 82-77, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- New Mexico is 17-13 all-time in 30 head-to-head games against Fresno State.
- Fresno State is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against New Mexico.
- New Mexico is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Fresno State.
- The total has hit the over in each of Fresno State's last six games against New Mexico.
- New Mexico lost to San Jose State, 83-71, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Fresno State lost to Boise State, 73-51, in its most recent game on Jan. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.