New Mexico vs Fresno State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
New Mexico vs Fresno State Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
New Mexico Lobos (3-6, 1-4 Mountain West) vs. No. 23 Fresno State Bulldogs (7-3, 4-2 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bulldog Stadium — Fresno, CA
New Mexico vs Fresno State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNM: (+1260) | FRES: (-4000)
Spread: UNM: +25.5 (-114) | FRES: -25.5 (-106)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
New Mexico vs Fresno State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Fresno State wins (98.2%)
New Mexico vs Fresno State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Fresno State is 12-4 in 16 all-time head-to-head matchups against New Mexico.
- New Mexico defeated Fresno State, 49-39, in their last meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- New Mexico is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Fresno State is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games against Mountain West opponents.
- The total has hit the under in five of New Mexico's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 15 of Fresno State's last 19 games played in November.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.