New Mexico State vs Nevada Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
New Mexico State Aggies (1-5, 0-3 Away) vs. Nevada Wolf Pack (3-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackay Stadium – Reno, NV
New Mexico State vs Nevada Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NMSU: (+1800) | NEV: (-8000)
Spread: NMSU: +31.5 (-106) | NEV: -31.5 (-114)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NMSU: (N/A) | NEV: (N/A)
New Mexico State vs Nevada Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: New Mexico State: (2.2%) | Nevada: (97.8%)
New Mexico State vs Nevada Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Nevada is 13-2 in 15 all-time head-to-head matchups against New Mexico State.
- Nevada defeated New Mexico State, 48-34, in their last meeting on Oct. 29, 2011.
- New Mexico State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games this season.
- Nevada is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of New Mexico State's last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Nevada's last seven games against New Mexico State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.