New England vs Orlando City SC Match Info
2021 MLS Regular Season Game
New England Revolution (18-5-4, 59 points) vs Orlando City SC (10-8-7, 38 points)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium – Foxborough, MA
New England vs Orlando City SC Odds & Spread
All MLS betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (-180) | ORL: (+370) | DRAW: (+320)
Spread: NE: -1 (+165) | ORL: +1 (+130)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-220) | Under: (+176)
Team to Score the First Goal: NE: (-220) | ORL: (+170) I NO GOALS: (+1800)
New England vs Orlando City SC Prediction
All MLS expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Outcome: New England Wins
Total Goals: Over 1.5 goals
New England vs Orlando City SC Betting Trends
- New England defeated Orlando, 3-1, in their last meeting on Nov. 29, 2020.
- New England is 4-4-2 (W-D-L) in its last 10 games against Orlando.
- Orlando is 0-2-2 (W-D-L) straight up in its last four road games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of New England's last 13 home games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Orlando's last 10 games against New England.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.