Nevada vs Boise State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Nevada Wolf Pack and Boise State Broncos.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nevada vs Boise State Point Spread
The Broncos are 4.5-point home favorites against the Wolf Pack. Boise State is -110 to cover the spread, while Nevada is -110 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
Nevada vs Boise State Over/Under
The over/under for the Nevada vs Boise State Week 5 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Nevada vs Boise State Moneyline
The Wolf Pack vs Broncos moneyline has Boise State as a -210 favorite, while Nevada is the +168 underdog on the road.
Nevada vs Boise State Betting Trends
- Boise State is 16-4 in 20 all-time head-to-head matchups against Nevada.
- Boise State defeated Nevada, 31-27, in their last meeting on Oct. 13, 2018.
- Nevada is 0-6 straight up in its last six games against Boise State.
- Boise State is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Nevada's last six games.
- Boise State is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Nevada.
Nevada vs Boise State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEV: (+168) | BSU: (-210)
Spread: NEV: +4.5 (-110) | BSU: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEV: (N/A) | BSU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.