Nevada vs UNLV Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 22 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Tuesday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Nevada Wolf Pack and the UNLV Rebels.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nevada vs UNLV Point Spread
Nevada is favored by two points over UNLV. Nevada is -110 to cover the spread, with UNLV being -110.
Nevada vs UNLV Over/Under
Nevada versus UNLV on February 22 has an over/under of 145 points, with the over +102 and the under -124.
Nevada vs UNLV Moneyline
Nevada is the favorite, -134 on the moneyline, while UNLV is a +112 underdog.
Nevada vs UNLV Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nevada win (51.6%)
Nevada vs UNLV Betting Trends
- Nevada is 8-15-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Wolf Pack's ATS record as 2-point favorites or more is 3-8.
- Out of 25 Nevada games so far this season, 10 have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, UNLV is 11-15-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 2-point underdogs or more, the Rebels are 4-7.
- There have been 12 UNLV games (out of 27) that hit the over this year.
Nevada vs UNLV Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Nevada: (-134) | UNLV: (+112)
- Spread: Nevada: -2 (-110) | UNLV: +2 (-110)
- Total: 145 -- Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!