Nevada vs Fresno State Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Nevada Wolf Pack (5-1, 2-0 Mountain West) vs. Fresno State Bulldogs (5-2, 2-1 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bulldog Stadium – Fresno, CA
Nevada vs Fresno State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEV: (+134) | FRES: (-164)
Spread: NEV: +3.5 (-112) | FRES: -3.5 (+100)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEV: (N/A) | FRES: (N/A)
Nevada vs Fresno State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Nevada: (34.3%) | Fresno State: (65.7%)
Nevada vs Fresno State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Fresno State is 13-11 in 24 all-time head-to-head matchups against Nevada.
- Nevada defeated Fresno State, 37-26, in their last meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Nevada is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Fresno State.
- Fresno State is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Nevada's last five games.
- Fresno State is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against Mountain West opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.