The NBA schedule on Wednesday includes the Brooklyn Nets facing the Washington Wizards.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Nets vs Wizards Game Info
- Brooklyn Nets (27-16) vs. Washington Wizards (23-21)
- Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Capital One Arena -- Washington, District of Columbia
Nets vs Wizards Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BKN: (+106) | WAS: (-124)
- Spread: BKN: +1.5 (-108) | WAS: -1.5 (-112)
- Total: 231.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nets vs Wizards Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Brooklyn is 16-25-2 this year.
- Against the spread as 1-point favorites or more, the Nets are 12-23-2.
- Brooklyn has played 43 games this year, and 20 of them have hit the over.
- Washington is 19-23-2 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 1-point underdogs or more, the Wizards are 12-10-1.
- Out of 44 Washington games so far this season, 24 have hit the over.
Nets vs Wizards Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Nets vs Wizards Point Spread
The Nets are at the Wizards, and underdogs by one and a half points. Brooklyn is +106 to cover the spread, with Washington being -124.
Nets vs Wizards Over/Under
A combined point total of 231.5 has been set for Nets-Wizards on January 19, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Nets vs Wizards Moneyline
Brooklyn is a +106 underdog on the moneyline, while Washington is a -136 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!