The NBA's Thursday schedule includes the Brooklyn Nets taking on the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nets vs Thunder Game Info
- Brooklyn Nets (26-14) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (13-27)
- Date: Thursday, January 13, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: Barclays Center -- Brooklyn, New York
Nets vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BKN: (-310) | OKC: (+250)
- Spread: BKN: -7.5 (-106) | OKC: +7.5 (-114)
- Total: 219 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nets vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Brooklyn is 15-23-2 this season.
- Against the spread as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Nets are 3-5-1.
- Out of 40 Brooklyn games so far this year, 19 have hit the over.
- Oklahoma City has beaten the spread 26 times in 40 games.
- The Thunder are 10-5 as 9.5-point underdogs or more.
- This year, 16 of Oklahoma City's 40 games have gone over the point total.
Nets vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nets win (86.2%)
Nets vs Thunder Point Spread
The Nets are 7.5-point home favorites against the Thunder. Brooklyn is -106 to cover the spread, and Oklahoma City is -114.
Nets vs Thunder Over/Under
The over/under for Nets-Thunder on January 13 is 219. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Nets vs Thunder Moneyline
The Nets vs Thunder moneyline has Brooklyn as a -310 favorite, while Oklahoma City is a +250 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!