Nets vs Mavericks Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Nets vs Mavericks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Brooklyn Nets (43-23, 18-15 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (37-28, 17-15 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 6, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Nets vs Mavericks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (-168) | DAL: (+142)
Spread: BKN: -4 (-110) | DAL: +4 (-110)
Total: 234 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: (82%) | DAL: (18%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+200) | DAL: (+4200)
Nets vs Mavericks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games against Dallas.
- The total has hit the over in five of Dallas' last seven games against Brooklyn.
- The total has hit the under in four of Brooklyn's last five road games.
- Dallas is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games as the underdog.
- Brooklyn lost to Milwaukee, 124-118, in its most recent game on May 4, 2021.
- Dallas defeated Miami, 127-113, in its most recent game on May 4, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!