Nets vs Grizzlies Game Info
Brooklyn Nets (1-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: FedExForum – Memphis, TN
Nets vs Grizzlies Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (-186) | MEM: (+156)
Spread: BKN: -4.5 (-110) | MEM: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 224 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BKN: 69% | MEM: 31%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: BKN: (+2700) | MEM: (+25000)
Nets vs Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Brooklyn is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Memphis.
- Memphis is 0-6 straight up in its last six games against Eastern Conference opponents.
- Memphis is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Nets vs Grizzlies Stats
- Brooklyn averaged 112.2 PPG last season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn surrendered 112.9 PPG last season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Memphis averaged 103.5 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 30 in the NBA).
- Memphis surrendered 106.1 PPG last season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn defeated the New York Knicks, 113-109, at home on Friday, Oct. 25.
- Memphis lost to the Chicago Bulls, 110-102, at home on Friday, Oct. 25.
Nets vs Grizzlies Prop Bets
All Nets-Grizzlies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Top Points Scorer: Kyrie Irving (-195) – The value isn't ideal here, but Kyrie Irving will be by the most talented offensive player on the court in this game by quite some margin. After dropping 50 points in the Nets' season opener, Irving followed that up with 26 points in game two against the Knicks. He was the highest scorer of the night in both games. In this matchup he'll have rookie Ja Morant guarding him, which could be a favorable spot for the experienced and talented scorer in Irving.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.