Nets vs Clippers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By michael obermuller
Nets vs Clippers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Brooklyn Nets (19-12, 8-7 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (22-9, 11-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Nets vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+210) | LAC: (-255)
Spread: BKN: +6.5 (-110) | LAC: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 237 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: (75%) | LAC: (25%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+370) | LAC: (+500)
Nets vs Clippers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 16 of Brooklyn's last 20 games.
- The Clippers are 4-1 ATS in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Clippers' last six games.
- Brooklyn defeated the Lakers, 109-98, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 18, 2021.
- The Clippers defeated Utah, 116-112, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 19, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.