Nets vs Celtics Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Playoffs Game 2 on FanDuel (April 20)
Nets vs Celtics Game Info
2021-22 NBA Playoffs — Round 1 Game 2 (BOS Leads 1-0)
Brooklyn Nets (44-38, 24-17 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (51-31, 28-13 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Nets vs Celtics Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+134) | BOS: (-158)
Spread: BKN: +3.5 (-110) | BOS: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 228 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+1400) | BOS: (+800)
Nets vs Celtics Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN's Basketball Power Index.
Prediction: Boston Celtics win (87.3%)
Nets vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Boston defeated Brooklyn, 115-114, in Game 1 of this series on Sunday, April 17.
- Brooklyn is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Boston is 4-1-1 ATS in its last six games against Atlantic Division opponents.
- The total has hit the over in each of Brooklyn's last five games against Boston.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Boston's last 13 games.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.