Nets vs Celtics NBA Playoffs Game 4 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
The NBA schedule on Monday includes the Brooklyn Nets taking on the Boston Celtics.
We've got you covered with everything you need to know about this matchup, including the latest NBA odds and spreads at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nets vs Celtics Game Info
- Brooklyn Nets (44-38) vs. Boston Celtics (51-31)
- Date: Monday, April 25, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Barclays Center -- Brooklyn, New York
Nets vs Celtics Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BKN: (-116) | BOS: (-102)
- Spread: BKN: -1 (-110) | BOS: +1 (-110)
- Total: 220.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nets vs Celtics Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Celtics win (56.7%)
Nets vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has 33 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- As 1-point favorites or more, the Nets are 17-36-3 against the spread.
- There have been 42 Brooklyn games (out of 82) that hit the over this season.
- Boston is 45-38-2 against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 1-point underdogs or more, the Celtics are 13-8-1.
- Out of 82 Boston games so far this year, 42 have gone over the total.
Nets vs Celtics Point Spread
The Celtics are 1-point road underdogs against the Nets. Boston is -110 to cover the spread, and Brooklyn is -110.
Nets vs Celtics Over/Under
The over/under for the Nets versus Celtics matchup on April 25 has been set at 220.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Nets vs Celtics Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Celtics-Nets, Boston is the underdog at -102, and Brooklyn is -116 playing at home.