Nets vs 76ers Game 5 Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NBA Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nets vs 76ers Game 5 Info
NBA Playoffs: PHI Leads Series 3-1
No. 6 Brooklyn Nets (42-40, 19-22 Away) vs. No. 3 Philadelphia 76ers (51-31, 31-10 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA
Nets vs 76ers Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+270) | PHI: (-340)
Spread: BKN: +8 (-110) | PHI: -8 (-110)
Total: 230 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BKN: 17% | PHI: 83%
Series Price: BKN: (+2500) | PHI: (-5000)
Nets vs 76ers Betting Trends & Stats
- Philadelphia defeated Brooklyn, 112-108, in Game 4 of this series.
- The total has hit the under in four of Brooklyn's last six games.
- Brooklyn is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Brooklyn's last six road games.
- Philadelphia is both 4-1 ATS and 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Philadelphia's last 18 games.
Nets vs 76ers Prop Bet
All Nets-76ers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Nets) Total Points: Over 110.5 (-118) – Brooklyn is averaging 112.3 points per game (PPG) on the season overall and exactly 111.0 PPG in away games. The Nets have also found their groove in this first-round playoff series. Brooklyn has scored more than 110 points in three of their four post-season games against Philly thus far, averaging 114.25 PPG through Game 4 and 128.0 PPG on the road in this series.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.