Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nets vs 76ers Game Info
No. 6 Brooklyn Nets (42-40, 19-22 Away) vs. No. 3 Philadelphia 76ers (51-31, 31-10 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA
Nets vs 76ers Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+190) | PHI: (-230)
Spread: BKN: +5.5 (-110) | PHI: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 230 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BKN: 45% | PHI: 55%
Series Price: BKN: (+390) | PHI: (-550)
Nets vs 76ers Betting Trends & Stats
- Brooklyn is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Brooklyn is 6-1 ATS in its last seven road games.
- Brooklyn is 4-2 ATS in its last six games against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- Philadelphia is 2-3-1 ATS in its last six home games against Philadelphia.
Nets vs 76ers Prop Bet
All Nets-76ers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Caris LeVert Total Points: Over 13.5 (-115) – On the season, LeVert is averaging 13.7 points per game. In his two games against Philadelphia this season, he has averaged 19.0 points per game. Additionally, LeVert has scored at least 18 points in two of his last three games.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.