Nets vs Spurs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 21
By Duel Staff
The Friday slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Brooklyn Nets and the San Antonio Spurs.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Nets vs Spurs Game Info
- Brooklyn Nets (28-16) vs. San Antonio Spurs (17-28)
- Date: Friday, January 21, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: AT&T Center -- San Antonio, Texas
Nets vs Spurs Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BKN: (-146) | SA: (+124)
- Spread: BKN: -3 (-106) | SA: +3 (-114)
- Total: 234 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nets vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Brooklyn is 16-25-3 this season.
- The Nets have an ATS record of 9-20-2 as 3-point favorites or more.
- There have been 21 Brooklyn games (out of 44) that went over the total this season.
- Against the spread, San Antonio is 24-21-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 3-point underdogs or greater, the Spurs are 14-9.
- San Antonio has played 45 games this year, and 23 of them have gone over the total.
Nets vs Spurs Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brooklyn Nets win (54.2%)
Nets vs Spurs Point Spread
The Spurs are hosting the Nets, and underdogs by three points (-114 to cover). And Brooklyn, the favorite, is -106.
Nets vs Spurs Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Nets-Spurs, Brooklyn is the favorite at -146, and San Antonio is +124 playing at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!