The NBA schedule on Tuesday includes the Brooklyn Nets facing the Detroit Pistons.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nets vs Pistons Game Info
- Brooklyn Nets (39-36) vs. Detroit Pistons (20-55)
- Date: Tuesday, March 29, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Barclays Center -- Brooklyn, New York
Nets vs Pistons Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BKN: (-1000) | DET: (+660)
- Spread: BKN: -13.5 (-110) | DET: +13.5 (-110)
- Total: 230 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nets vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Brooklyn's record against the spread is 30-41-4.
- The Nets have no wins ATS (0-2) as a 13.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Brooklyn has seen 39 of its 75 games go over the point total.
- Detroit has covered the spread 41 times in 75 games.
- The Pistons' ATS record as 13.5-point underdogs or more is 4-4.
- Detroit has seen 35 of its 75 games go over the point total.
Nets vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nets win (84.7%)
Nets vs Pistons Point Spread
The Pistons are 13.5-point road underdogs against the Nets. Detroit is -110 to cover the spread, and Brooklyn is -110.
Nets vs Pistons Over/Under
A total of 230 points has been set for the Nets-Pistons matchup on March 29, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Nets vs Pistons Moneyline
Detroit is a +660 underdog on the moneyline, while Brooklyn is a -1000 favorite at home.