The Brooklyn Nets are among the NBA teams busy on Tuesday, up against the Orlando Magic.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nets vs Magic Game Info
- Brooklyn Nets (35-33) vs. Orlando Magic (18-51)
- Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Amway Center -- Orlando, Florida
Nets vs Magic Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BKN: (-460) | ORL: (+360)
- Spread: BKN: -9.5 (-110) | ORL: +9.5 (-110)
- Total: 232 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nets vs Magic Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 26-38-4 against the spread this year.
- The Nets have an ATS record of 3-5-1 as 9.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 35 Brooklyn games (out of 68) that hit the over this year.
- Orlando is 32-36-1 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Magic are 12-16.
- There have been 35 Orlando games (out of 69) that went over the total this year.
Nets vs Magic Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nets win (66.1%)
Nets vs Magic Point Spread
The Nets are 9.5-point road favorites against the Magic. Brooklyn is -110 to cover the spread, and Orlando is -110.
Nets vs Magic Over/Under
Nets versus Magic on March 15 has an over/under of 232 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Nets vs Magic Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Magic-Nets, Orlando is the underdog at +360, and Brooklyn is -460 playing on the road.