Nets vs Hornets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 8
The Brooklyn Nets will face the Charlotte Hornets in NBA action on Tuesday.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nets vs Hornets Game Info
- Brooklyn Nets (32-33) vs. Charlotte Hornets (32-33)
- Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Spectrum Center -- Charlotte, North Carolina
Nets vs Hornets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BKN: (-148) | CHA: (+126)
- Spread: BKN: -3 (-110) | CHA: +3 (-110)
- Total: 241 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nets vs Hornets Betting Trends
- Brooklyn's record against the spread is 24-37-4.
- Against the spread as 3-point favorites or more, the Nets are 9-23-2.
- This season, 34 of Brooklyn's 65 games have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Charlotte is 36-27-2 this year.
- As 3-point underdogs or more, the Hornets are 17-9-2 against the spread.
- Out of 65 Charlotte games so far this season, 32 have gone over the total.
Nets vs Hornets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hornets win (65.7%)
Nets vs Hornets Point Spread
The Nets are at the Hornets, and favored by three points. Brooklyn is -110 to cover the spread, with Charlotte being -110.
Nets vs Hornets Over/Under
An over/under of 241 has been set for Nets-Hornets on March 8, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Nets vs Hornets Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Nets vs. Hornets reveal Brooklyn as the favorite (-148) and Charlotte as the underdog (+126) despite being the home team.